OUR NUTRITION PROGRAM – Values
Our commitment to using organic and natural ingredients in preparing fresh, home-made meals will create a healthier choice for future eating habits, that will promote healthier living habits that we all can strive for!
The disappearance of local food traditions and people’s dwindling interest in the food they eat, where it comes from, how it tastes and how our food choices affect the rest of the world can be omitted, and reintroduced thru these methods. Proponents of this movement believe in taking pride in what one cooks and using locally and organically grown fruits and vegetables. Shopping at the local farmer’s markets and selecting prime fruits and vegetables from certified organic farmers boosts the local economy and promotes healthier commerce to the hard working farmers who grow these delicacies for our consumption, and fosters the tradition of thinking globally, and acting locally!
There are four meals during the day: breakfast, morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack.
Menu for the Month of September 2023
- Belgian waffles served with cantaloupe and milk
- Pears served with graham crackers
- Mac N Cheese as the main dish, red leaf and romaine lettuce with balsamic vinegar dressing, watermelon, and milk
- Pink Lady apples served with Goldfish
- Pancakes with Bananas, mixed berries, and milk
- Apple slices served with Goldfish
- Chicken Nuggets as the main dish, Broccoli, Orange slices for the fruit and milk
- Red grapes served with Graham Crackers
- Cheerios served with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and milk
- Oranges served with Graham crackers
- Buttered Noodles with Green Peas as the main dish, Sweet Corn, apples, and milk
- Pears as the fruit served with Cheez-Its
- French Toast served mix berries and milk
- Ritz crackers served with Bartlett Pears
- BBQ Chicken as the main dish, Green Beans , apple slices and milk
- Green grapes served with Goldfish
- Coffee Cake served mix berries and milk
- White peaches served with Graham Crackers
- Turkey Sandwiches the main dish, red leaf and romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes with ranch dressing, pineapples, and milk